- Returns may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Our standard return period is 14 days from time of purchase.
- Electronic items and optics are not returnable.
- We cannot accept returns for opened products where the packaging has been damaged.
- If an item is defective, it should be sent to the manufacturer for replacement (if under warranty).
- We do not accept returns on any firearm after it has been transferred/registered to you by your receiving dealer. If you find a defect after that time, it must be shipped to the manufacturer for repair.
Should you need to cancel an order before it ships, you must contact us by phone at 636-791-1655. Once a label has been generated there may be a cancellation fee.
If you purchase magazines or a firearm that isn't legal in your state, the order will be canceled and may be subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
We reserve the right to cancel an order for any reason including pricing errors, state legalities, or suspicion of credit card fraud.